This is a How-to-Video:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie dough for 24 Cookies (16 oz)- (recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies can be found in my first post)
- 1 ¼ Mixed Nuts
- 1 ¼ cup of Dark Chocolate baking chips
- 1 ¼ cups marshmallow crème
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper (cayenne)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Place 1 cookie dough round in each cup. Using floured fingers, press dough to flatten slightly.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pans 15 minutes. Remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop mized nuts. In 2-quart saucepan, heat chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, half-and-half and red pepper over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in mixed nuts and remaining mixed nuts.
- Drop about 1 tablespoon nut mixture onto each cookie. Let stand about 15 minutes or until chocolate is set. To serve, remove bites from paper baking cups. If desired, place each bite into a new paper baking cup.