Hello Everyone! I’m planning on making chocolate week! Everyday for 7 days, I’ll be posting a reciepe that invovles a whole lot of CHOCOLATE! Anyway, the following is my first post for chocolate week!
Preperation Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 30-40 min
2 boxes (19.5 oz each) Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee (room temperature)
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 jar (11.75 oz) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with No-Stick Cooking Spray or a little oil.
- In large bowl, stir together brownie mixes, butter, coffee, eggs and pecans until well blended. Pour into pan.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat milk and fudge topping over medium-low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until hot (mixture must be hot). Cool brownies 5 minutes; poke several times with long-tined fork, wiping fork with paper towel if necessary. Pour hot fudge mixture over brownies. Cool 35 minutes before serving. Serve warm with whipped topping.