This is my first post so i’m really excited.
I’ve picked Chocolate Chip Cookies for my first post, as it is a family favorite. It’s a Pilsbury recipie, and I added a few extra ingredients.
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- (2 to 4 cups) semisweet chocolate chips (Nestle Tollhouse is recommended).
- * Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Then add eggs, and vanilla.
- * Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir thoroughly. Then add semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- * Place rounded tablespoons of chocolate chips on cookie sheet or pan.
- *Bake until golden brown, and make sure not to over bake.